Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Waheeda and Moaaz

24 September 2011

I just love road trip weddings and even better, with one of my best friends. I was referred to Waheeda and Moaaz through my friend Melissa and we travelled to Polokwane together for the wedding. They celebrated their wedding at st Marko Hall in Polokwane. The garden was amazing! But being my usual self I looked for the "not so pretty" spaces to shoot and found a nice shack and a stable. Waheeda and Moaaz were so natural with the camera which made it so easy for me to get awesome photos. I thoroughly enjoyed the delicious dinner and the 4 star hotel! A big thank you to the couple for being so accommodating.




















2 comments:

mehnaaz said...

yup it was a stunning wedding.
The photos are amazing! are amazing!

Moaaz & Waheeda said...

the pictures came out stunning! can't wait for the rest!

Thanks for being such an awesomely awesome photographer, you made the entire experience enjoyable.

We definitely recommend you